You hear all the time about all these successful business owners who manifested their dreams with the law of attraction.
I believe that you must put your intention out into the world – but I also believe that it is focused, and deliberate action that actually gets you there!
As you go into this next year, you may need to decide that it is time to leave your job and become a barre or fitness instructor. You may know that this is the time to take the leap and open your own studio! This may be the time to take your current fitness business to the next level!
This seems like a great time to go over your marketing plan! Today, we are going to identify what a marketing plan is, why you need one, and how you create one.
A marketing plan is the living/breathing/changing plan for all marketing activities for the year! Your marketing plan doesn’t need to be long. It just needs to be the basic roadmap for how you are going to accomplish the goals of the year.
If you already have a fitness business – you need to determine how you are going to increase client engagement and retention and how you will bring in new business!
So, in order to write your marketing plan for the year – let’s discuss what your marketing plan should cover.
Today, we are going to discuss the objectives of your marketing plan:
Your marketing plan should identify the goals and objectives of your business for the next year! It should identify how much money you would like to bring in on a monthly basis, what you are currently doing to accomplish that goal, and what you need to change to accomplish that goal. It should also identify specific actions that you need to take to achieve your goals.
- Maybe you feel like you have too much to do and too little time
- Maybe you feel like you are constantly handling emergencies and never able to get ahead or do what really needs to get done to make a real change in your life.
- Maybe you know that you are just treading water – and not really achieving what you want to accomplish.
Today, I challenge you, go through the goals you set last week and the schedule you are implementing.
- Identify the specific MONEY MAKING/LIFE CHANGING decisions you need to take to make those goals a reality.
- What are the SPECIFIC objectives of your next year?
For example, if the goal is to bring in $20,000 per month in revenue:
- What do you need to sell to make that happen?
- How many new clients do you need to bring in?
- How many clients do you need to retain or sell a new product to?
- Do you need to add a new format or product to your business?
Once you know what specific decisions you need to make and the results you actually expect to achieve, you can identify the action steps
The pursuit and progress of a goal provide happiness! It isn’t about just the destination. It is the feeling of accomplishment
Your life is a choice. You can choose to stay stuck. You can choose to look at someone else’s life longingly! You can choose to stay exactly where you are. But I’m telling you, it may not happen tomorrow, it may not happen next year. But one day, you will look back and wonder, what if you had